Chicken, veggie and cheese wrap
Ingredients: Chicken breast, cooked and chopped
Black pepper or lemon pepper or taco seasoning
Whole grain tortilla
Romaine lettuce, chopped or torn into small pieces
Cherry or grape tomatoes, cut in half
Green peppers, cut into strips
Mozzarella cheese, low-fat and shredded
Steps: 1.Wash hands with warm water for at least 20 seconds; don’t forget to scrub between your fingers.
- Gather ingredients: cooked chicken breast, lemon or black pepper, whole grain tortilla, green peppers, tomatoes, low-fat mozzarella cheese
- Cut chicken into small pieces. (If you’re using a sharp knife, ask for a grown-up’s permission)
- Place chicken in a bowl and sprinkle with black pepper (or lemon pepper or taco seasoning). Mix in bowl to coat chicken evenly with seasoning.
- Place whole grain tortilla on a working surface, like a chopping board or a plate.
- Add chicken to middle of tortilla.
- Slice cherry or grape tomatoes in half; place on top of chicken
- Slice green peppers into strips; place on top of tomatoes
- Slice or tear Romaine lettuce; place on top of green peppers
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of Romaine lettuce.
- Roll up tortilla.