Chicken, veggie and cheese wrap
Ingredients: Chicken breast, cooked and chopped
Black pepper or lemon pepper or taco seasoning
Whole grain tortilla
Romaine lettuce, chopped or torn into small pieces
Cherry or grape tomatoes, cut in half
Green peppers, cut into strips
Mozzarella cheese, low-fat and shredded
Steps: 1.Wash hands with warm water for at least 20 seconds; don’t forget to scrub between your fingers.
- Gather ingredients: cooked chicken breast, lemon or black pepper, whole grain tortilla, green peppers, tomatoes, low-fat mozzarella cheese
- Cut chicken into small pieces. (If you’re using a sharp knife, ask for a grown-up’s permission)
- Place chicken in a bowl and sprinkle with black pepper (or lemon pepper or taco seasoning). Mix in bowl to coat chicken evenly with seasoning.
- Place whole grain tortilla on a working surface, like a chopping board or a plate.
- Add chicken to middle of tortilla.
- Slice cherry or grape tomatoes in half; place on top of chicken
- Slice green peppers into strips; place on top of tomatoes
- Slice or tear Romaine lettuce; place on top of green peppers
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of Romaine lettuce.
- Roll up tortilla.
James 4:8 says, Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded (this is scripture). http://wp.me/P1I3KO-FfK
Friendships and relationships are the same. Have you ever noticed your friendships changing? As we change relationships change. Some may end, some are paused, and some may become stronger, but the fact that we notice the changes makes the difference. By noticing the difference in ourselves and lives awareness opens, which brings self knowledge and understanding of ourselves. Are the friendships and relationships were attracting God like or are they as James stated in need of washing and letting go? The coming and going of friends and relationships tell us much about ourselves, because the people we mingle with daily are mirroring images of ourselves. We tend to have like characteristics which is why were drawn into lessons together.
However, we come closer to Godly relationships as we let go of those things God has required of us. Jesus and His inner circle are a great relationship, for family, friends, marriages, and work environments to focus on today, after all He is the truth, the way, and the light that brings change! Amen!
You must be logged in to post a comment.