The beauty of it all People take for Granite. What God Has Given Us Each Day He So Gracefully Allows Us To Wake. The Blessing Of just being able to Breath, See, Speak, touch and smell.There are son many people who truly do not realize what a gift, an honor and a privilege life, is let alone how precious being alive is. People are self-destructing, killing, stealing, cheating, lying, and just taking life for granite. Only for a few Pennies, Or even Over Jealousy, plain hatred and some just to be mean when it should be love the brother and sister as God Loves Us.
Let God Fight Your Battle For He is The High Judge And Jury And Has The Final Say. Love conquers all so Lets Live in Peace And Harmony For we Are in The Last Days And They Are Getting Shorter. Check yourself People. For God is Not Pleased.
Written by: Nita Murphy
Published with: Inner Faith Wealth Builders !Evangelism
Copyright © 2015
Directions keep us from getting lost…
The disciples were equipped with all they needed for their journey of self realization and spiritual transformation. The journey would confirm the value Jesus saw and chose each disciple to demonstrate which would equate to saving a dying race. But there was specifics Jesus gave to the disciples to keep them safe on the journey.
1. He gave them authority to drive out unclean spirits.
2. The disciples were given power to heal.
3. He told them not to go amongst the Gentiles nor to enter Samaritan.
4. Specifically they were told to go to attend to the lost sheep of Israel.
5. They were told to proclaim the Good News, “The Kingdom of God is near.”
6. Reiterating Jesus called his twelve disciples to him and gave them authority to drive out impure spirits and to heal every disease and sickness.
7. Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who had leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.
Matthew 10:1 & 5-8 Jesus called his twelve disciples to him and gave them authority to drive out impure spirits and to heal every disease and sickness
5 These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. 6 Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel. 7 As you go, proclaim this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven has come near.’ 8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.
Amen thank God for guidance and directions.
Written By: Kim Warner
Published by: Inner Faith Wealth Builders ! Evangelism
Copyright © 2015